COVID-19 VIRUS Information
- Riverside Municipal Information -
Riverside City Hall:
- City Hall will reopen to the public on April 12, 2021. Visitors are requested to wear masks and follow six foot separation recommendations.
- Most business can still be conducted remotely.
Building Permits & Business License:
Business Licenses: Business owners may continue to purchase and renew business license remotely.
- Next Court date scheduled for April 8, 2021 at 1:00pm. Face masks must be worn until further notice.
- Those ordered to complete Defensive Driving School should contact the school for updated class dates.
Riverside Water Payments can be made:
Email us for more information regarding payments.
For information to establish or disconnect service visit Riverside Water Department website.
Police and Fire Administration:
Access to these departments at City Hall has been restricted for the health and safety of our first responders.
The Police and Fire station will remain staffed and fully operational.
For Riverside Police or Fire Assistance call:
For those interested in attending City meetings, adjustments have been made to adhere to state orders requiring attendees to maintain 6’ social distances. Face masks must be worn until further notice.
Meeting dates are posted on the City Calendar.
Riverside Community Shelter:
- The Community Shelter is now available for reservation following the ADPH Safer Apart guidelines.
Riverside Parks & Rec:
- We ask that residents and visitors follow the ADPH Safer Apart guidelines
- Advanced Disposal has stated that there is no interruption anticipated in regard to trash collection as long as items are properly placed in trash receptacles.
- The RBO community recycle bin has been temporarily suspended.
What is Being Done by the City of Riverside?
- City staff are working to service resident requests as quickly and safely as possible.
- Staff are continuously reminded to employ “best practices,” i.e. frequent and thorough hand washing, the use of hand sanitizer, etc.
- Resources -
Resources for COVID-19 may be found at the following websites:
2020-2021 School Information - www.pellcityschools.net
St. Clair County COVID-19 Resource Directory - www.stclairco.com
Alabama COVID-19 Information Hub - www.covid19.alabama.gov
Alabama Department of Health - www.alabamapublichealth.gov
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - www.cdc.gov
CDC Official Coronavirus Disease 2019 - www.coronavirus.gov
Alabama Department of Senior Services - www.alabamaageline.gov
SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources - www.sba.gov